Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Note from the Doc: Welcome to my Blog

Greetings Mental Patients, 

After much decision, I have decided to migrate my Myspace blog onto a platform that more people can access it. I realize people don't all have a Myspace, and I'm not going to say that's sad, because it isn't. For some people, it's sanity. Myspace is like putting out a welcome to every Tom Dick and Harry that you've met over the years. And God help you, if they find you. Mostly it's Lolita who wants you to view her webcam, because she's hot-to-trot. But I use it as a social device. There's the occasional hottie that might chat to. But you have to treat Myspace and even sometimes Facebook as fantasy. It's no substitute for real life experience. It is a powerful media. I learn a lot about this convergence in my Journalism classes. But is this Box of I's and O's (Computer Language) Separating us from one another, or does it bring us closer together? I think it has the power to do both. And it's your(Yes you) responsibility to choose what's real for you. Very few things in this world are genuine and original. And when you find something, someone, some anything that strikes a chord with you. Take it and run with it. I am going to try to put my Grey's Anatomy Blogs in order. But until we meet again, happy internet hunting. 

That's my Rapport (Which is a play on Report, but you got that didn't you? And Look up Rapport, if you don't know what that means. It's French. Au Revoir)

Doc McValentine

No comments: