Monday, October 22, 2007

Gripe of the Night

So, I'm flippin' through the channels. There's nothing to watch. I settled on Twitches 2...kinda sad I know. But then I watched a little but of Samantha Who? It's kind of cute. It tries to have this Grey quality with the voice over but it lacks. Finally it rolls around to CSI:Miami....the Medical Examiner is the Black Woman who looks like a man. She does. Don't pretend you don't see those clear masculine features. I'm proud she's black, I'm just upset she's stupid. The woman is in an ambulance that is cold to preserve the body. She is wearing a halter top. She's not even sexy enough to be wearing a Halter Top the whole episode. But she is freezing in this Cryogenic ambulance shivering on the phone. You'd think when she gets to the lab...which is even colder, and they tell her that information. She walks in, in the same halter top. She's doing this digital autopsy, shivering on the phone again. I am so pissed. Put the fool in a sweater, or a lab coat, or ANYTHING. CSI Miami is dumb. The Blonde looks like Jessica Simpson trying to solve a crime. The difference is...this chick has a better script. This is what I hate about TV. Why in Grey's can get real representations of women, and in a show based on Miami, we're all glitz and glam while we solve a crime. Its such utter bull. Miami is so much more than skin...I guess we need better writers on a show about Miami. Maybe one of them should actually be from Miami? That's my Gripe of the night...

No comments: